Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Future room of a KPOP FANATIC





KPOP FANATIC? Then this is your future room. Modern style and abstract is present in here. This room was requested of my friend who have lots of fandom.



She wants a room filled with kpop idols. Since she is a multi-fandom girl, I put in her wallpaper the names of kpop groups. Even in her round bed I put it as a bed linn. She choose the purple color as her room color. The bed area was elevated to emphasize it. At the bedside wall I put the logo of her two fave groups the INFINITE and EXO. Plus the I LOVE KPOP to show how addict she is to KPOP.


In this picture, you can see the whole side of the room. There's a corner study table and bookshelves. Right in front of the bed is the t.v. rack with the pictures of kpop groups that in her hotlist. The modern style dresser. And oh! the modern coffee table. Since I love to emphasize her bed, I make a drop ceiling with a cove lighting on it. A point-lighting in her elevated bed.


The view of study area and the t.v. rack. At the top of t.v. rack is the quotes of a KPOP FANATIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment